Can you have a case of the Mondays everyday?
How is it already Monday?! The weekends fly by so fast these days! I had a great weekend hanging out with Mary on Saturday and then Lee and I looked at some houses on Saturday. Oh, and here's a great house-hunting story, thanks to my father. He told us that while we were out on Sunday, we should go by this neighborhood that is in basically the same area that we are interested in. I have never heard of it, so I was excited to find a new possibility. As Lee and I are trying to find it, we think we see it and start to pull in, only to find out that it is a gated neighborhood. Nope, that cannot be it! So we kept going (I'm sure the car behind us just loved us!) and see the one that is not gated, but might as well have been. When we pull in, I'm like, these are really nice houses! And then we keep driving and decide that this particular neighborhood is way out of our price range. We decided to go into a model home anyways, and of course fell in love with it. Then we saw the flyer with the price tag. HAHAHAHA!!! That's all I can say. It was like 2 times what we are wanting to spend! Lee asked if my dad wanted to us to try and join Southern Hills later :) It was kind of disappointing but not really because I really do like the neighborhood we have pretty much picked out better than any of the others we have looked at, and that includes the pricey one.
I have a small amount of work to do, but I'm having a motivation issue. I'm leaving in less than an hour, so I should just wait until the morning to get a fresh start on it, right? Yeah, that's what I thought :) Until then, I will do wedding planning things!
I have a small amount of work to do, but I'm having a motivation issue. I'm leaving in less than an hour, so I should just wait until the morning to get a fresh start on it, right? Yeah, that's what I thought :) Until then, I will do wedding planning things!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home