Breathing A Sigh Of Relief
Happy Friday!!! Oh, wait it's not Friday, but it might as well be because I'm off work tomorrow! Woohoo!!
Yesterday was pretty intense for Lee and myself. Mostly for Lee. I won't go into the details, but his company had a round of pretty intense layoffs and he survived! Thank God he still has his job! His friend that he works with also kept his job so that was great too.
I am excited for the weekend, even though the weather looks like it's going to be terrible. Tomorrow we are going to lawton for our counseling, but when we get back we are going out to dinner for the first time in a really long time! On Saturday I am getting my hair done! I love getting my hair cut! And Mary and I are going shopping. I don't know what my deal is with shopping lately but I always want to go! I'm seriously not usually like that with clothes. I am more with stuff for the house than with clothes. And on Sunday we are finally going to print the wedding invitations!! Yay I'm excited to get to see them completely finished!
Today, I volunteered to be our departments United Way coordinator. It actually seems like a big job, but no one else was volunteering and I wouldn't mind doing it, I just have no idea what I'm going to be doing! But it will be fun I'm sure and it will give me a way to meet more people around here. We'll see. I don't for sure have the job, but I said that if no one else is dying to do it, I would be interested. Haha. Maybe I'll meet a good contact person in another department so I can finally get out of the accounting world at some point!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Yesterday was pretty intense for Lee and myself. Mostly for Lee. I won't go into the details, but his company had a round of pretty intense layoffs and he survived! Thank God he still has his job! His friend that he works with also kept his job so that was great too.
I am excited for the weekend, even though the weather looks like it's going to be terrible. Tomorrow we are going to lawton for our counseling, but when we get back we are going out to dinner for the first time in a really long time! On Saturday I am getting my hair done! I love getting my hair cut! And Mary and I are going shopping. I don't know what my deal is with shopping lately but I always want to go! I'm seriously not usually like that with clothes. I am more with stuff for the house than with clothes. And on Sunday we are finally going to print the wedding invitations!! Yay I'm excited to get to see them completely finished!
Today, I volunteered to be our departments United Way coordinator. It actually seems like a big job, but no one else was volunteering and I wouldn't mind doing it, I just have no idea what I'm going to be doing! But it will be fun I'm sure and it will give me a way to meet more people around here. We'll see. I don't for sure have the job, but I said that if no one else is dying to do it, I would be interested. Haha. Maybe I'll meet a good contact person in another department so I can finally get out of the accounting world at some point!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 Comments:
AGH! YAAAAAAY! Im so happy Lee is still employed! :) Thats awesome news! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home